Skip to content
- Is to be a place where all people are made welcome to experience the Love of God and the Saving Grace given through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Is to be a beacon in our community with Christian love, caring, and spirituality, embracing everyone who worships with us. Rosemont Community Church desires to serve God by being a spiritual haven to anyone who passes through our doors. Doing God�s work to spread God�s Word and Love to the community without judgement or prejudice.
What we believe…
- We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and the final authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of those who have faith in him.
- We believe in the historic Christian faith as confessed in the Apostles’ Creed.
- Rosemont Community Church, is a member congregation of the Reformed Church in America. It was organized on June 22, 1954 with Dr. Henry Beltman accepting the call as pastor.
- The Reformed Church in America was established in North America one hundred years before the Revolutionary War. Its name is taken from the Reformation movement which swept across Europe in the 1500’s, with its origins going back to the Dutch Reformed Church in the Netherlands.
- Our church is governed by Elders and Deacons who, together with the Pastor, form our church board, known as Consistory. Each local church is accountable to regional and national boards.